EF054 Bend Ensign Soil Long Tail Double 100mm x 88º
Code article : 191838
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
The Ensign cast iron long tail double bends allow a change of direction of the transported fluid, while keeping the quality and the reliability, thanks to the epoxy internal coating.
Recommended use :
- Domestic use
- Fat Wastewater
- Hot effluents
- Hydrocarbon Wastewater
- Runoff water
- Industrial Wastewater
Major benefits :The bends are generally positioned at the base of the stack in accordance with BS EN 12056 part 2 design guidance.
- Hot water resistance: 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 13, up to 80°C.
- Salt spray resistance : 1500h.
Coating description :
- External coating: Red-brown, anti-corrosive acrylic primer paint, average dry film thickness 40 μm.
- Internal coating: Two-component ochre colored epoxy coating, average dry film thickness of 130 μm.
- Material : Cast Iron
- Industry product standards : BS EN877
- Range Fire Classification : A1
- Acoustic Performance : Cast Iron performance Best in class Lsc ≤ 10 dB(A) & LaA = 47 dB(A) according to EN 14366 with 2L/s
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : Virtually 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos